All Online Learning courses require a minimum of one proctored test. Carefully read and follow all Online Learning Proctored Exam policies. Failure to comply with any of the policies may be grounds to revoke your examination opportunity.
- Appointments must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- Some testing sites fill-up, especially during busy periods around mid-term and final exams. Scheduling early in the semester will dramatically increase your chances of getting your preferred day and time.
- Walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
- If a testing site is full, you will need to schedule your exam at another college.
All CCC students receive a secure logon and password to access course resources via a learning management system (Blackboard).
Per the Responsible Computer Use Policy in the Student Policy Manual all students have a responsibility to help the City Colleges of Chicago maintain a secure technology network that can be shared by everyone.
Online Learning proctored exams are scheduled using the Timetrade system which can be found on the home page of the my.ccc.edu student portal.
- Log in to my.ccc.edu
- Click "Access Timetrade", you will see a list of courses and instructor names. Select the course/instructor associated with the exam you are scheduling.
- Follow the prompts until you receive a confirmation message.
- Check your CCC student email to review your scheduled date/time and exam policies. A link will be sent with your confirmation email that will allow you to reschedule the exam if necessary.