Navigate Up
Sign In

Become a Vendor

​1. Obtain a vendor application from the  Procurement Services Department or Business Office Manager, either in person or by downloading the vendor application from the CCC website. The completed application should be completed in its entirety and e-mailed to  If your firm is a certified Minority (MBE) or Woman-Owned Business (WBE), we ask that you include copies of your current certification documents.

2. Procurement Services staff will enter your firm into the CCC vendor database giving each college access to your firm to obtain quotations for goods and services. Vendors are encouraged to check the contract opportunities page or Chicago Sun-Times for formal bid projects.

Vendors are encouraged to contact the College Business Offices Managers and inform them of the types of products/services they can provide to the campuses.

To have your firm certified as an MBE or WBE Business, obtain a certification from one of the acceptable certifying agencies  at MBE/WBE Vendors.       


​MBE/WBE Certifying Agencies ​
Agency​ Phone #​
City of Chicago Department of Purchasing​ 312.744.1896​
State of Illinois ​
Women's Business Development Center ​
312.853.3477 ext.20        
Cook County ​
Chicago Minority Business Development Council
Debarment Policy

Vendors can be debarred in accordance with the debarment policy adopted by City Colleges of Chicago. Check out Learn More for additional information.

​​​​​ ​​






Contact Information

(312) 553-2590
(312) 553-2594
226 W. Jackson Blvd.
Room 1003
Chicago, IL 60606
Get Directions

Learn More