The Commercial Driver Training certificate program is designed for individuals with little or no commercial driving experience. The Commercial Driver Training program trains students for entry level employment as commercial motor vehicle operators. In partnership with the Illinois Department of Transportation, this program prepares students to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License in the State of Illinois.
Basic Requirements to enter the program:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Have a valid Illinois Driver’s License
• Have a good driving record
• Provide a current Court-Purpose Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) can be obtained from Secretary of State – cost
• Be able to pass a DOT Physical and Drug Screen
• Must be able to read, write & understand English