Make the most of your time and education
dollar. Graduating high school seniors
who register as full time
City Colleges of Chicago students can take a free summer
course and earn college credit.
- Earn college credit at no cost for a City Colleges of Chicago
summer course completed with a grade of C or better.
- Work with your Academic Adviser to develop a completion plan
that matches your academic program with your goals.
- Learn about financial aid, scholarships and other resources.
- Access support services, including tutors, career centers and
transfer resource centers.
- Get acclimated to campus life.
Register now and enrich your path from
college to a career.
Contact the dual enrollment adviser at
your nearest City Colleges of Chicago location for more information.