Applications are now being accepted for the Fall 2013 semester from all interested City Colleges faculty, staff, and students. The deadline is Friday May 3rd.
Now you have two options for getting involved: Reinvention and Reinvention7. Reinvention is comprised of four task forces working from the District Office, each charged with both discovery and delivery project responsibilities. The four task forces, comprised of faculty, staff and students, are:
- Career and Academic Program Pathways, addressing how our offerings provide value to students, what newly designed programs and offerings should look like and how to ensure the ongoing quality of our programs.
- Teaching & Learning, focused on course delivery options and implementing solutions strengthening in-classroom strategies.
- Student Support and Services, articulates how we can provide the supports and guidance students need to be successful in completing their educational goals, including getting on, staying on, and completing an academic program.
- Process, Operations, & Governance, determines how we improve the underlying operations and structure of our colleges to ensure optimal performance and implement high-value intelligence and data analytics to the institution.
Reinvention7 takes the District-wide Reinvention model directly to the colleges. During Fall 2013, college-based teams of staff and faculty will be focused on the development of program plans to help students along their academic pathways and then follow that up with work toward identification and development of new and improved programs.
Interested? All you need to do is email us at email@example.com and identify your top two task force interests, including Reinvention7.
Include the following in your email;
· A brief biography or resume describing your skill set as it pertains to the task force.
· Five ideas to address the challenges within your preferred task force's focus area.
· Your contact information (phone and email) so that we can follow up with you.
Please let your college leadership know about your interest in Reinvention. They will support your application and provide you with guidance in determining if Reinvention service is right for you.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of May 3rd, 2013.