The CCC Completers Scholarship is designed to help students who are only a few credit hours/classes away from earning their associates degrees and graduating, who have exhausted all financial resources needed to complete their degrees.
The CCC Completers Scholarship will pay for up to 15 credit hours in tuition and fees for eligible students for this one, final semester only, including summer. Scholars will be selected and awards made by the College President. This award is non-refundable and non-renewable.
Click here to download the application
In order to qualify for this scholarship, students must:
- Be eligible to graduate in the semester for which the scholarship is requested;
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher;
- Have exhausted all financial aid money and/or be ineligible for financial aid for current term;
- Not qualify for any other scholarships awards;
- Submit their application to the College President or his/her designee for approval.
Students will be responsible for completing the Biographical Information section on the application and then making appointments with both their College Advisors and Financial Aid Directors to secure the required documents and signatures.
When the packet is complete, the final step will be to submit the application to the Office of the President of the College for his/her consideration.
Each completed application packet must include:
If you have any questions regarding this application process, please contact Carole Wood, Associate Vice Chancellor, Development at (312) 553-3455 or firstname.lastname@example.org