Are you planning to transfer to a 4-year institution after graduating from CCC? An on-site tour is the best way for you to decide if a potential college is the right fit for you.
Submit your application by Friday, February 28 for the opportunity to attend the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) college tour during Spring Break, from April 13 - 17. On the tour, you'll get to see each college's dorm rooms, classrooms, activities centers, and discuss the curriculum for your intended major with professors and department members.
Colleges on the tour:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- At least 36 credit hours completed toward degree program
- Applications and all supporting documents must be completed by Friday, February 28. Students selected to participate in the tour will be notified on Monday, March 3. Only five students from each City College will be selected to participate in the college tour.
- Students selected to participate must:
- attend preparatory transfer workshops,
- have an education plan on file with their adviser,
- and be in good standing with CCC.