Case management services help you connect to community resources
- Provides practical support to link you to free or low-cost services in the community
- Assists in completing applications for state and federal public aid programs
- Helps you to create an action plan to secure and maintain basic resources
- Includes referrals for low-cost medical services, including health, dental, and vision care.
- Can be combined with personal counseling
Wellness Center Resources List
The following list of web links can help you identify community resources for basic needs (emergency housing, food pantries, employment support, child care, and various public aid programs) and for low-cost, sliding-fee health services. If you need assistance in your search, please stop by the Wellness Center or call us to make an appointment.
Comprehensive Social Services Agencies
Public Aid/Applying for
Food Pantries/Meal Programs
Child Care Assistance
Emergency Child Care
Health Care Resources -- searchable databases
Mental Health - Psychiatric and Counseling Services
Wellness Centers -- Sliding-scale Vision Services