In partnership with the City Colleges of Chicago community, the primary focus is on establishing innovative solutions to integrated systems, for the administration and deployment of strategic Human Resources information and services.
- Identification, planning, and implementation of HRIS changes and updates in order to meet the strategic needs of the Human Resources Department.
- Act as liaison between Office of Information Technology and functional end users to bridge the gap between technical and functional requirements of Human Resources staff and information systems in place.
- Production support for Payroll, Benefits, Human Resource modules in PeopleSoft.
- Technical data analysis, testing and documentation related to upgrades and application of fixes to PeopleSoft.
HR Records Management-
- Records Management works collaboratively with the seven colleges, satellite locations, and district departments to process all personnel transactions in accordance with Board policy, collective bargaining agreements, and state and federal law.
- Personnel transactions to include, hires, terminations/retirements, promotions, transfers, employee pay rates, pay rate changes and position updates.
- Responsible for recordkeeping of all personnel records and information relative to job-related and personal information.
- Manage and coordinate the disposition of Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) claims in conjunction with the college HR Directors, as well as District Office HR management and the State of Illinois.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of data for required reporting to City Colleges of Chicago internal departments, state and federal agencies.
- Prepare & maintain HR's Key Performance Indicators,Turnover and other regular reports.