The mission of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is to develop and lead information system plans that meet Human Resources' automation, data, records and information management requirements. In partnership with the City Colleges of Chicago community, the primary focus is on establishing innovative solutions to integrated systems, for the administration and deployment of strategic Human Resources information and services.
What We Do:
- Identification, planning, and implementation of HRIS changes and updates in order to meet the strategic needs of the Human Resources Department.
- Act as liaison between Office of Information Technology and functional end users to bridge the gap between technical and functional requirements of Human Resources staff and information systems in place.
- Production support for Payroll, Benefits, Human Resource modules in PeopleSoft.
- Technical data analysis, testing and documentation related to upgrades and application of fixes to PeopleSoft.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of data for required reporting to City Colleges of Chicago internal departments, state and federal agencies.