Employee Self-Service is now available to all employees from ANY internet connection.
Employee Self-Service provides City Colleges of Chicago employees with personal access to job and benefits related information. These functions are currently available by logging in to Self-Service:
- Verify or update your race and ethnicity data
- Certify your residency status (FT employees must do this every Spring semester)
- View your payroll Advice information (paystub)
- View your compensation history
- View and update your W-4 tax information
- Authorize receipt of electronic W-2
- View your benefit information - i.e. health care summary, flexible spending accounts, dependent/beneficiary info., etc.
- View and Update your phone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information
- Notify City Colleges of Outside Employment (certain job families must do this each Spring semester)
Employees login with their Novell Username and Password.
Log On To Self-Service
If you have other questions regarding Self-Service, contact the Human Resources Department at your work location.