Please note that the current on-campus bookstores will remain open until May 2014. Students who register for Summer and Fall 2014 courses should purchase materials through the NEW CCC Online Bookstore. The new bookstore will be completely online, but ordering terminals will be located at each college for your convenience.
The NEW CCC Online Bookstore
Book buying has gone online for the Summer and Fall 2014 terms!
You asked for more affordable course materials, and we listened. The goal of our partnership with Akademos/Textbookx is to deliver course materials to you at a reasonable price and in a timely manner.
The CCC Online Bookstore features:
- Customized book buying – Simply log on with your student ID number and view all of the course materials assigned for each of your registered classes.
- Applying your financial aid is easy – Your financial aid book voucher balance is updated in real-time and applied to your shopping cart at checkout.
- Compare and find the format that works for you – New, used, rental and eBook options are shown side-by-side, just like on Amazon. Compare prices and textbook format on one shopping page.
- Savings – Save an average of 60% off list price when you shop the CCC Bookstore Marketplace.
- Free shipping options – Receive free shipping to your home or to campus on retail orders over $49 (this does not include orders placed on the Marketplace).
- Year-round buyback – Put your books back on the market at any time throughout the year – and you name the price.
- On-Campus Shopping – Buy and sell books while you are on campus by using a Textbookx ordering terminal.
Check back in April for a direct link to the new CCC Online Bookstore.
(Open until May 2014)
Follett and Beck's are the two bookstores which will serve the City Colleges of Chicago until May 2014. Follett maintains bookstores at five campus locations and two sites are managed by Beck’s Book Store, Inc. Both offer new and used books, textbook rental, digital textbooks, supplies, apparel and gift items.
CCC Follett Book Store Locations &
6301 South Halsted
Chicago, IL 60621
PH: (773) 723-2420 Fax: (773) 723-2487
Malcolm X College
1900 W. Van Buren
Chicago, Illinois 60612
666-6254 Fax: (312) 666-6453
10001 S. Woodlawn Ave.
PH: (773) 821-0380 Fax: (773) 821-0391
Richard M. Daley College
Chicago, IL 60652
PH: (773) 581-4847 Fax: (773) 581-4983
4300 N. Narragansett
Chicago, Illinois 60634
545-7924 Fax: (773)
Monday-Thursday; 9:00 a.m - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
CCC Beck's Store Locations & hours:
Book Store Harold Washington
30 E. Lake
Chicago IL 60601
PH: (312) 553-5600
Beck's Book Store
4520 N. Broadway
Chicago, Il. 60640
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m.
to 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00