As a new student, we want to do all we can to help get you started on a path to success. At orientation you can expect to:
- Complete your enrollment; please be sure to finish your Financial Aid application prior to orientation
- Learn about academic requirements needed to graduate
- Learn about the many student services that are available to help you succeed
- Discuss education and career goals and how the academic plan you choose must align with them
- Learn about student clubs, groups and organizations
- Meet other new students and make new friends
Register for an orientation session by clicking the "Register" button below. For additional questions, send a message to email@example.com.
Register now for the "Be FIRST to Wright" campus event (January 5, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.) by clicking the "Register" button below.
"What is Be FIRST to Wright:"
- Free opportunity to get college - classroom experience
- Gain a clearer idea of how much time you need to budget for homework
- Connect with other students