Note: if you need special accommodations for the New Student Orientation, please contact the Disability Access Center (DAC) at Wright. You may schedule an appointment for an intake session by calling (773) 481-8015.
In order to attend Orientation, you must have a form of placement. Most students need to take the College's placement test. Students are exempt from taking the placement tests if they have:
- prior college credit in English and math
- AP scores
- IB credit
- ACT/SAT scores that place them at college level (please refer to the charts in the placement portion of the Student Portal)
The Orientation includes:
- College information (1 hour)
- Financial Aid (30 minutes)
- Registration session (varies, but plan on 1-2 hours)
To sign up for the New Student Orientation please go to: please click here
For additional information on the enrollment process for Spring 2017, contact the Admissions Office – Room A-128, at 773-481-8450, or email email@example.com.