Navigate Up
Sign In

Get My Student ID Card

For the safety and security of all, the Safety & Security Office at each college issues each student an ID card with their photograph, designated campus, and nine-digit student ID number. Students are required to wear their student ID cards at all times while on campus.

Only currently enrolled students may obtain a student ID card. Once issued, it is the student's responsibility to retain the ID card and have it updated by the Security Department every semester.

How to Obtain a Student ID Card

Student ID cards are issued by the Safety & Security Department. To obtain a student ID card, students must present his/her current Class Schedule (study list), which is available online via or from the Registrar's Office, as well as a current photo ID (e.g. driver's license, state ID, military picture ID, or passport).

If you are replacing a lost student ID card, you will need a receipt from the Business Office (showing receipt of payment with your student ID number) and  a current photo ID (e.g. driver's license, state ID, military picture ID, or passport).

Student ID cards are available in Room S-111 at the Main Campus. Students at Humboldt Park Vocational Education Center (HPVEC) may obtain their student ID cards in Room 113.





​Free upon registration; $10 replacement fee.


Student ID Cards are available at the following times:

Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.


​All City Colleges of Chicago students and staff.

Contact Information

(773) 481-8970
(773) 481-8125
4300 N. Narragansett
Room S-111
Chicago, IL 60634
Get Directions

Learn More

​Other Resources

View My Class Schedule