The mission of the Wright College Information Technology department is to offer students of diverse backgrounds, talents and abilities, a quality education in Information Technology (IT), leading to Baccalaureate transfer, career enhancement and/or personal development.
Our goal is to serve the educational needs of the following student segments:
- Information Technology majors planning to transfer to a 4-year public or private college or university.
- Students intending to pursue a full-time career in Information Technology after receiving an MA or MS degree.
- Students with educational goals that are a combination of Segments 1 and 2.
- Students in other fields that need our courses as part of their education.
- Individuals interested in taking one or more of our courses to meet the job requirements of their present job, qualify for a promotion, or start a new career.
- Other students wishing to extend their knowledge of Information Technology.