College level credit earned at foreign institutions may be accepted for transfer to the City Colleges of Chicago (CCC). However, foreign credits must be evaluated in order to apply proper credit for prior classwork.
Foreign Credentials Evaluation
College credits and educational credentials -- such as transcripts, diplomas, or certificates -- earned at the secondary or post-secondary levels outside of the United States must be evaluated by our international transcript evaluation vendor, Educational Perspectives.
- Begin the process by clicking on the "Get Started Online" button below; you will be directed to the Educational Perspectives webpage
- Locate your country in the dropdown box to view the evaluation requirements for your country
- Complete and submit your application along with the required documents to Educational Perspectives; all fees are payable directly to Educational Perspectives
- Upon completion, Educational Perspectives will send a completed report to you and to the Registrar's Office at your college
- Your Registrar will review the report and mail an award letter to you
- Provide an accurate email address for communication with Educational Perspectives
- Carefully review all application requirements to ensure your application is complete
- If you have questions, please contact Educational Perspectives at (312) 421-9300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org