To support this mission, the Library will do the following:
1. Teach the basic skills of library research and information literacy to students and others in the Truman community.
2. Provide reference service in support of student course work and personal inquiry.
3. Maintain a collection of educational materials that are up-to-date, of high quality, supportive of the curriculum, and appropriate for the range of educational skills and cultural needs of the Truman community.
4. Work with students, faculty, and staff on common projects to improve the Library, the other instructional areas, and the College as a whole.
5. Incorporate new information technologies into all aspects of the Library's operations.