New student orientation is designed to guide and inform new students about the resources and departments available on campus.
You will meet representatives from:
- Office of the President
- Financial Aid
- Academic Support Center
- Disability Access Center
- SSS TRiO
- Academic Advising
- Office of Student Development
- Business Office
You can expect to:
- Complete your enrollment; please be sure to finish your Financial Aid application prior to orientation
- Learn about academic requirements needed to graduate
- Learn about the many student services that are available to help you succeed
- Discuss education and career goals and how the academic plan you choose must align with them
- Learn about student clubs, groups and organizations
- Meet other new students and make new friends
You will receive:
- New Student Packet
- New Student Orientation Manual
- Campus Tour
- Orientation Completion Permit (the individualized permit required at time of testing and registration)
To register for an upcoming orientation click the "Get Started Online" button below.
NOTE: New student orientation is required before any new student can take the placement test.