The program serves predominately low-income, potential first generation college students from the following target schools:Middle Schools
Leif Ericson Scholastic Academy
Theodore Herzl Elementary School
Richard T. Crane High School
John Marshall Metropolitan High School
Orr Academy High School
Wells Community Academy High School
Marine Leadership Academy
Students not enrolled in one of the target schools are welcome to apply for the program.
Services available to students include: tutoring, standardized test preparation, strategies to improve study skills, time management and assistance with financial aid and college applications. Additionally, we arrange for our high school students to attend college tours and offer a summer camp for our middle school students. All program services are free.Who is Eligible
To participate in the Educational Talent Search Program you must be:
- Between the ages of 11-27
- At a low income family level
- Potentially a first generation college student
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Students who do not meet the above qualifications are still eligible to participate in the program.
Please contact a program staff member for details.