We will be working to improve the website to create a customer service centric site that provides self-help capabilities, multiple methods of locating information and interacting with the Office of Information Technology (OIT) here at Malcolm X.
OIT provides information technology services and resources that support and enhance Malcolm X College’s teaching, learning, research, and administrative activities. OIT’s primary goal is to provide technology services that enable our students, faculty, and staff to be successful at Malcolm X. OIT staff strive to provide excellent customer service, respond to the changing needs of the college community, and make it easy and convenient for everyone to use technology at Malcolm X.
It is OIT’s vision that information technology at Malcolm X become a nationally recognized model among two-year public institutions by:
- Creating and supporting a transparent and seamless environment for academic learning, creative endeavors, and appropriate research.
- Enabling student success, facilitating faculty activities and supporting efficient and effective administration of the college.
- Utilizing technology to foster collaboration among its diverse community of students, faculty, and staff.
- Promoting and supporting continuous technology innovation.
Measuring the success of information technology accomplishments by its relevance to the college’s mission.
In summary, it is very important to us in OIT that all of our customers are completely satisfied with their service experience. OIT believes that the future at Malcolm X depends on our ability to retain our customers (students, faculty and staff) by providing exceptional experiences.
Self Service Support?
IT Staff Support:
- (312) 850-7153 (phone)
- MXCHelpDesk@ccc.edu (email)