Make sure City Colleges of Chicago has your most up-to-date personal information.
Accurate information will ensure that you receive all CCC correspondence and help us process your financial aid and updates to your residency requirements. You can update the following information by logging in to my.ccc.edu and clicking on the “Personal Information” tab at the top of the page:
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Personal Email Address
- Emergency Contact Information
If you need to change any of the personal information listed below, you will need to visit the Office of the Registrar
at your college.
To change your name:
Three identification documents must accompany the request. All documents must indicate the student’s new name, and at least one of the documents must be a valid photo ID. Approved identification documents include:
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce decree
- Driver's license
- State ID
- Mexican Consular ID (with picture)
- Social Security card
To change your home address:
Valid CCC or government-issued photo identification is required in addition to one of the following documents:
- Valid Driver's license or State of Illinois identification card
- Valid Voter registration card
- Copy of current lease or mortgage statement
- Current Utility bill: water, electric, gas, or home phone (mobile phone bills are not accepted)
- Valid Mexican Consular ID card (with picture)
- Current orders or a letter from Command for military service persons
- Signed letter on letterhead from a homeless shelter confirming residency in the shelter
To change your date of birth:
Valid CCC or government issued photo identification is required in addition to one of the following documents:
- State ID
- Birth certificate
To change your Social Security Number:
Valid CCC or government issued photo identification is required along with a Social Security card indicating the updated Social Security Number.
If you have additional questions, please visit the Office of the Registrar.