Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) provides opportunities for the development of leadership and service, an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, lively fellowship for scholars, and it provides stimulation of interest and determination to continue to achieve academic excellence.
Officer & Membership Requirements
To be eligible for membership in Phi Theta Kappa, a student must:
- Be enrolled at Kennedy-King College
- Have accumulated the number of credit hours used by Kennedy-King to designate full-time status (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Have a grade point average (GPA) equivalent to not less than a 3.5
- Have established academic excellence as judged by the faculty
- Be of good moral character and shall possess recognized qualities of citizenship