If you would like your class to learn how to use Library resources more effectively, we suggest you sign up for a Information Literacy Session with one of our Reference and Instruction Librarians.
There are 3 types of instruction sessions:
Instructors can opt for:
1. Basic: (Overview of the Library and how to search the
Library Catalog (books))
2. Intermediate: (Overview of the Library and how to search the
Library Catalog (books) and Library Databases (articles))
3. Advanced: (Overview of the Library and how to search the
Library Catalog (books), Library Databases (articles) and the Internet)
Please complete the Library Instruction Form if you would like to schedule a Library Instruction Session for your class:
LIBRARY INSTRUCTION REQUEST FORM.docx
Library Room Reservation
In the event that you would like to reserve X-107 for other than Library Instruction it is possible to reserve the classroom. Computer use only option is depending on availability. Please complete the Computer use only Form if you would like to reserve the Library Classroom X-107:
CLASSROOM ONLY USE REQUEST FORM.docx
Once you have completed either form please email the form to Stephanie Owen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also when signing up for an Information Literacy Session or a Room Request form, please keep the following in mind:
- If you want to schedule a Information Literacy Session you must do so at least 7-10 days in advance from the date of the class.
- There is no cell phone use in Room X-107 at any time.
- There is no food or drink allowed in Room X-107 at any time.
- All classes must be accompanied by an instructor.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a class, and have not informed the Librarian prior to your scheduled time, the Librarian has the right to cancel the class. In this event you must reschedule with the Librarian for another day.
Request A Title
If there is a book title you believe the Library should consider for purchase please complete the Request Title for Purchase Form: