The Kennedy-King College athletic program is dedicated to providing student athletes a comprehensive educational experience that assists them in accomplishing their educational, career, and life objectives. The program is dedicated to inspire, empower and motivate student athletes to:
- acquire a strong sense of pride, sportsmanship, and personal integrity;
- experience the positive effects of teamwork, loyalty, and leadership;
- recognize the benefits of hard work, patience, and perseverance in setting and achieving academic and athletic excellence;
- carry forth into the community the values gained from a competitive experience;
- prepare themselves for transfer to four year institutions or for involvement at the professional level in keeping with the above mission.
The program provides the guidance needed to help student athletes reach their full potential in all areas of college life targeting graduation as the goal. Kennedy-King College is a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Region IV Division I.