As a new student, we want to do all we can to help get you started on a path to success.
At orientation you can expect to:
• Complete your enrollment; please be sure to finish your Financial Aid application prior to orientation
• Learn about academic requirements needed to graduate
• Learn about the many student services that are available to help you succeed
• Discuss education and career goals and how the academic plan you choose must align with them
• Learn about student clubs, groups and organizations
• Meet other new students and make new friends
.Take a short survey after your presentation
Click on the "Get Started Online" link below to schedule your appointment today!