When you attend orientation you will:
- Make valuable connections with peers, student leaders, and campus staff.
- Discover Daley’s academic support services and degree programs.
- Learn how to select and register for classes– leaving campus with your first semester schedule in hand!
- Learn how to navigate the responsibilities of college (e.g. college academics, financial obligations, and personal development).
- Explore opportunities to get involved in student organizations and athletics.
- Become energized and excited about being a student at Richard J. Daley College!
Visit the Welcome Center to schedule a New Student Orientation or you may schedule your Orientation online at daorientation.eventbrite.com As a reminder, COMPASS Placement exams must be completed at least a week before your scheduled orientation. Be sure to stop into the Welcome Center to obtain the testing acknowledgement sheet!