Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) is an internationally recognized honor society organization that celebrates and symbolizes academic excellence and achievement. PTK seeks to ensure that members have the tools they need to develop as scholars, leaders, and as civically responsible citizens in our communities. The honor society furnishes academic and personal services to meet current classroom needs and career resources to develop qualities valued by employers.
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
To be eligible for membership in Phi Theta Kappa, a student must:
- Be enrolled at Richard J. Daley College
- College Cumulative G.P.A of 3.25 or higher on 4.0 scale
- Completed 12 or more credit hours of Associates Degree credits: Eligibility for Math 118 & English 101 is not requirements of this program.
- Commit to a minimum of 10 Service Learning (volunteer) hours (can be combined with Honors Service Learning hours)
- Support the goals of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Honor Society
- Interview with the Director PTK Advisor
Vice President of Leadership